Week-end escape in Algiers
Last week we were able to discover Cheyma’s world, the designer of her eponymous brand, through her take over on our instagram account,
She lives between Algiers and Paris and prepared a list of her favorite addresses and plans in Algiers, just for you…and we can say that you must book your next week-end there after reading it !
For those who love to discover cities but also those who are more into nature plans, Algiers has it all and Cheyma recommend many activities:
Credit : @amine_msiour
– The green mountains of Chrea, she goes there to forget the world and start from scratch after a busy fashion season !
Credit : @wanderreds
– The Roman ruins of Tipaza to relax in the footsteps of Albert Camus
Credit : @luciacisneros8
– The Garden of Essays to seek for inspiration
Credit : @pedro.magalhaes
– The kasbah to feel the heart of the city
Credit : @taba_ali
– The old port of Sidi Fredj for a romantic ride !
Credit : Restaurant Djenina
After all these activities, you will for sure look for a nice place to eat & drink. She recommends the Djenina restaurant for a traditional dinner in an authentic and historical decoration and the for their tea house on the terrace.
Credit : @clarialonso
Cheyma does not forget the serial shoppers and suggests Belcourt to find the most beautiful fabrics in town.
So, when do you plan to discover Algiers?
*Cover Picture Credit : Blog la cuisine de Djoumana